Stay in Touch
Engaging with us through philanthropy or event attendance is a great way to stay informed about Rice Engineering. Make sure we have your contact information up to date, as well, for important news and announcements from the school.
- Give to the Dean’s Excellence Fund for Engineering
- Update Your Contact Information
- Connect with Other Alumni
- Submit a Nomination for an Engineering Alumni Award
- Attend a REA event
- Follow us on social media
Engage with Students
Please consider enriching the student experience at Rice Engineering with your time and expertise.
- Be a Mentor
- Offer to help students through Sallyportal
- Judge a Design Competition (OEDK, D2K, Rice360)
- Give a Tech Talk or Guest Lecture
- Provide an Internship Opportunity - Recruiting engineering interns builds your organization’s brand recognition at Rice Engineering.
- Provide an Externship
- Submit a student design or data project idea
Recruit & Hire Students
Recruiting engineering interns builds your organization’s brand recognition at Rice Engineering.
- Provide a summer Internship
- Provide a winter/spring break Externship
- Provide a first Summer Engineering Experience (REA)
Advance Your Knowledge
Rice Engineering offers a range of ways to keep learning, even outside of the hedges.
- Attend a symposium or lecture in one of our nine departments or engineering-related centers and institutes.
- Partner with us in a research area
- Check out graduate certificates and Professional Masters programs to advance your career
Volunteers are the heart of Rice Engineering and help to enhance the school’s reach and vision.
- Plan Engineering Alumni events in your region
- Serve on the REA Board
- Get involved with your degree department
- Connect us with your network
- Be an Engineering Ambassador - receive media articles, news announcements or student stories from the dean, take advantage of opportunities to tell others how Rice Engineering is doing, and share their thoughts on the school with the dean