Engineering Buildings, Labs & Facilities
- Abercrombie Engineering Lab
- BioScience Research Collaborative
- Brockman Hall of Physics
- Dell Butcher Hall
- Anne and Charles Duncan Hall
- George R. Brown Hall
- Howard Keck Hall
- Mechanical Engineering Building
- Mechanical Laboratory
- Oshman Engineering Design Kitchen
- Ryon Engineering Laboratory
- Space Science and Technology Building
About the Facilities Manager
The School of Engineering Facilities Manager is the primary interface for all issues and projects relating to physical space within the George R. Brown School of Engineering, providing support for maintaining and improving administrative, research, and teaching facilities in the school.
- Collaborating with the university’s Environmental Health and Safety team to ensure all School of Engineering space (offices, labs, etc.) are safe and comply with all relevant safety standards.
- Working with students, faculty, and staff, as well as the university’s Facilities, Engineering, and Planning team to help plan projects, to respond to outages and other facilities-related emergencies. It is also our goal to ensure that all facilities-related projects are completed within budget, on time and in scope.
- Serving as the point of contact for any new facilities-related projects in the school. This includes but is not limited to new building/room access, office furniture, office renovation & relocation, new lab equipment installation, lab buildout, and lab renovation.
- Providing guidance and recommendations relating to resolving space and infrastructure issues
- Maintaining space allocation and usage data for the school as necessary.
Contact or Make a Request
Need help with facilities-related projects? Space? Furniture? Moving? Let us know how we can help:
Manager of Facilities & Buildings, Engineering